Tamper-proof Padlock Seal
A plastic padlock seal is particularly suitable to be used where you need to seal tiny objects. It is particularly ideal for airlines and duty-free applications. Its tensile strength is 3.5 kg circa.
- Available color: White, Red, Yellow, Blue, Green
For Orders Above 500 pcs, you can customize with:
Description of Plastic Padlock Seal
Model YM-P02 is a padlock seal designed for quick one-handed application and removal. Ideal for use on ATM canisters, demand meters, liquor cabinets, hospital carts, food and beverage carts, zipper pouches, and emergency kits.
We keep great seals in stock, ready for printing. You can have these padlock seals printed with a logo or serial numbers. Stock seals ship right away. Custom printing takes up to one week.
Parameters of Plastic Padlock Seal
-10℃ to +50℃
|Marking Technology||You can have your company logo, barcode, or QR code printed on the security seal tag. There are three common ways of marking–Laser engraving, hot stamping, and Silk-screen Printing.|
|Color of Marking||However, the imprint color depends on which printing method you choose and the imprinted information. It can be dark grey, light grey, white, black.|
Features of Plastic Padlock Seal
- Firstly, The one-piece construction ensures that every seal came out with a smooth surface and will not hurt the product.
- Secondly, these padlock seals came with tag. Which means you can print some information on the labels.
- Thirdly, unique laser marking offers the highest level of security, as it cannot be removed and replaced.
- A spring-like arm and plugged barrel provide effective tamper-evidence.. Therefore, it leaves clear evidence of tampering if forced open or cut.
- Finally, the durable PP security seal strap gives the user choice of strength to match different applications.
This padlock seal fits all most all applications. Their regular uses are as follows.
||200 pcs / polybag
10,000 pcs / carton
||12 kg / carton|
Custom Plastic Padlock Seal
Text + Barcode
Text + QR Code
Logo + Text
Ready to get started?
Let us know your requirements!